This is a tad late but I want to say a massive THANK-YOU to the wonderful chicky babe over at Imperfect Stepford Chronicles for giving me this gorgeous award. I love getting awards!

As per these blog awards, they come with some 'rules', so here goes!


Put the logo on your blog in your post.

Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.

Link the nominees within your post.

Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blogs.

Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.


So here are my nominees for the Sunshine Blog Award!
(sorry I don't really know 12 bloggers so here are the ones I love)

Aifa at Aifa's Suitcase - she is a girl after my own heart. Her blog is so cute and I love her sketches - how does she do it??

The sister over at Modest Justice cos she's not afraid to be honest - you go girl!

Hijab Revival - Another awesome Aussie hijaabi fashion blogger  

Sakeenah from Abaya Chic cos she's just awesome in general.

Another vintage blogger, What are they wearing now, cos I love the stuff she sticks up. I want!!

Congrats to all these awesome chicky babes!


Labels: , edit post
2 Responses
  1. aifa Says:

    thank you for the amazing award ^_^


  2. oh wow! thanx for making my day darling! i only have a few followers but if they were all like you then id be a very happy chappy! :D im gna do the same when i have the time :):)


Post a Comment