I'm so sorry, my darling followers, that I've been a little MIA as of late. I've been so busy storyboarding a book trailer for my novel The Order of the Rose and organising everything for the shoot in March that I've found it difficult to keep up with my fashion endevours! But don't worry - insha allah I'll do some more designs and possibly some more fascinators, as they take the least amount of time to create, so there will be more up here soon!

For now I'll just leave you with a sneak-a-peek preview at my storyboard. I'm so super excited about this! Also keep an eye out for my new website and Youtube vlogs regarding my book. Peace!


3 Responses
  1. Salma Says:

    My dear Alysha, how are you?

    What beauty and inspiration...please do a submission for A Room of One's Own, I would love to show your talent there.

    You can email me, you have the contact.

    Sincerely,
    Salma


  2. Wow! A book? Masha'Allah!
    I hope everything goes perfect :D
    Can't wait!



Post a Comment