Recently I was trawling Etsy and I found a couple of awesome tops that I could so wear to work. I tend to wear suits to work, some with pants, others with skirts, that I had tailored in India. I'm always on the look out for nice long-sleeved tops to go with but sadly, hardly anyone wears long-sleeved tops to work. Blokes maybe, but no the ladies. Oh, and tops that don't flash the cleavage either.

So hear are some picks that I am tempted to throw in my virtual shopping cart. Some are a little loud, but then again, I'm not one to be boring!

I love the front of this. Plus it's nice and loose so it won't stick to my in summer.


Polka dots and pin-striped! This just has funky written all over it.


For a less formal look, this peasant-girl kind of top would be awesome.


This one reminds me of Reuben from Ocean's Eleven. He's always wearing those vintage suits and tops, especially the ones with the ruffles. Vegas, anyone?


Again, if you like anything you see on my blog that's related to Etsy, they can be found in my Etsy favourites box to the right.


2 Responses
  1. I have an award for you, come and pick it up.


  2. hey there!
    i have a vintage blouse the same colour as the last one excelt mine has a high neck with ruffles! i payed like $10 i think from my local thrift store. il take a pic of it and posT it on my blog. i must say its so nice to read about another muslim that appreciates vintage as much as i do :D


Post a Comment