Since seeing and reading about all the devastation in Haiti recently, I decided that I wanted to do something. I want to help those people most affected by this horrific event and so, until the end of February 2010, 50% of everything* sold from my online store at Etsy.com will be given to the Australian Red Cross' Haiti Earthquake Appeal. I have some cute Hijaabi Fascinators, some Japan-esque decos for your glasses and even some Twilight-inspired cards for sale. So come and help the Australian Red Cross in their efforts in Haiti.









*excluding the Breast Cancer Foundation pieces.
2 Responses
  1. That's great sis. I feel that I cannot do enough since the devastation *Sad*. But in the end people are coming out and doing their part and I know that makes a big difference.

    I see Twilight inspired cards...hmm, my girls love Twilight. Will check it out.


  2. Alysha Says:

    I wanted to help out but didn't quite know how but now I do! Definitely check out my cards - I also make twilight key-rings and book pockets (I'll be sticking up some pictures in the next few days). Thanks for commenting!


Post a Comment