Ok, so remember last week how I said I bought a ton of material from some place that was closing down? Well here it is - there is an absolute bucket load of pinks stretchy material, some really nice gorgette type stuff, some really pretty red sheer material and even some silver silky stuff! All in all, I can't wait to put scissor to material and start making something insha allah. I have an interesting idea for a skirt and a dress in my head so we'll see how it goes. I still have to 'set up shop' as my hubby calls it in our new place so it may not be for a few weeks yet. Keep an eye out!

Oh, and if you are still wanting to get into the giveaway, it closes tomorrow night so there's still time!

2 Responses

  1. I agree with Sakeenah
    I love the silvery silky thing! I can't wait to see what becomes of it all!
    :D


Post a Comment