My friend Laura from dancing is currently finishing her fashion design degree, of which I am slightly jealous. Her designs are very ballet-esque but as you can see, she likes to add a touch of grunge to some of her outfits. These are just some of her fantastic designs.



Personally I love the one shoulder gold piece. Pretty!




This one is so cool. I love the tulle and the big overlapping frills.

As part of the graduating class for 2009, OutInCanberra.com.au are holding a competition for people to vote on their favs. If Laura wins, she'll get some beyond awesome advertising for her label and I'm betting she's going to be freakin' huge!

So please help her out! Got to OutInCanberra and vote for Laura McCormack - she's the next big thing!

2 Responses

  1. Alysha Says:

    I know, aren't they?


Post a Comment