Morning lovelies! So the weekend was mad hectic and as a result I managed to make zero new hijaab fascinators. I know, boo me. So this week, while I'm getting my act together, I've decided to raid Etsy.com and do a vintage rainbow week.

Today's colour is RED.

Going boho.


Super cute scarf & matching brooch (I love this store on Etsy)
These shoes are awesome - made in the 70's Victorian style lace-ups.

And some cute little vintage gloves.

If you like any of these pieces, they are on Etsy.com to buy. Either click on the picture or browse "My Favourites" that I have to the right here.
3 Responses
  1. Sakeenah Says:

    wow that dress! omg im in love!


  2. Alysha Says:

    I know! It's awesome - go get it! It's only $28USD I think but that nothing considering I can't find vintage dresses here for less than $60!


  3. Same here!
    I'm going to have stalk Etsy shops some time and look at all of the gorgeous clothes!


Post a Comment