Over the weekend I tried out a few ideas for hijaabi fascinators (this is just a working title. I have a name for my fascinators but I'm not telling you yet *wink*). I decided to go onto Etsy and have a look at some vintage fascinators and hat pins to gather some inspiration. Here is what I found:

Cute. I like the peacock feather.

I love the hot pink feathers!

This is a wedding fascinator. The bow is uber cute.



I find this one so classic with the pearls. Reminds me of Audrey Hepburn.


These are just so gorgeous. Very casual.

If you want to check these out on Etsy they are over on the right in my favourites folder. I think I feel some ideas comin' on...
2 Responses
  1. So cute! I heart the pearl one ♥


  2. Alysha Says:

    I know! I <3 it too - may have to go source some like it...


Post a Comment