As my hubby would say, it's all done and dusted. I've finished both dresses, filled out the entrance forms and sent of my entrants for the Spotlight fashion comp. Yesterday before maghrib I broke out the camera and my dodgy broken tripod and took some selfies of me wearing my red dress. This can be worn with any type of hijaab but for all intents and purposes, this is how I'll probably wear it to the wedding. The flower thing on the side of my hijaab is just some black and red felt leaf cut outs sewed together then pinned onto the scarf. The little cape thing can be removed but I like wearing it because it gives the dress just a little bit of bling with the jewelled button.







Let me know what you think!
4 Responses
  1. Skye Says:

    OMG MASHA'ALLAH sis its gorjuzzzzzzzzz ur so talented honestly just amazing


  2. Mina Says:

    Omg i love that dress, the colour is so gorgoues...


  3. Alysha Says:

    Thanks guys! So glad you like it. I might have to make a few more to sell... ;o)


  4. Masha'Allah!
    I LOVE IT!
    Yes you should make a few more!! :DD


Post a Comment