I have been awarded the "Freakin Fabulous" blog award by Sakeenah of Abaya Chic. Thanks luv!

The rules of this award are:

•List five current obsessions.
•Pass the award on to five more fabulous blogs.
•On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.
•When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well.

Don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by leaving a comment on their blog.

MY 5 CURRENT OBSESSIONS ARE:

1) Sewing - whenever I can!

2) Watching Doctor Who (the new series) on Youtube because David Tennant is the most awesomest actor and he's such a cutie!!

3) making videos with my Sony Vegas Movie Studio software (cos I secretly want to be a movie editor)

4) Kate Miller Heidke's "Last Day on Earth"

5) Writing - cos my characters are screaming at me to get out of my head and onto paper!

I AWARD:
My sister over at The Reverts Secret
The chickie of My Vintage Vogue who helps inspire my creations
2 Responses
  1. Nazia Says:

    Thank you very much sister for your award =)


  2. Thanks Doll! for the award i think ive missed the chain of passing it on lol!!


Post a Comment