Bugger. I've just discovered that I've made the sleeves (under the arms) too darn tight. So, in order to remedy this, I had no choice but to redo the white part at the top. All of it. Double bugger. This in turn took a good part of yesterday and as a result I still haven't gotten the sleeves done. Bugger bugger bugger!!

So, I am feeling just a tad frustrated right now. I really need to get a move on if I am to finish this dress and churn out another one that I will then wear to my friend's wedding come end of September. The competition also closes end of september. In short, I have about 5 weeks to do both plus do a little more on my sister's formal/prom dress which she is finally sending back to me after who knows how many months!!

Yikes!

Who's feeling just a tad stretched?



I totally sympathise, Charlie.

1 Response
  1. Sakeenah Says:

    you've won an award on my blog :)


Post a Comment