My friend - you know, the one who introduced me to vintage clothing and etsy.com - is celebrating her birthday on Sunday and I only just got around to buying her a pressie. She is just suited for vintage clothing and with her cute little black bob hair cut, her head is just screaming out for a cute hat to go with.

I managed to find this little beauty today during my lunch break (lucky score I think!) and I knew I just had to buy it for her - it's perfect!!

I also love hats and even though I don't wear them, I thought, "if I wore hats..."


This one would be great for the races or a wedding.


From the 50s and oh so cute


Very casual, very awesome



This is just so very obviously vintage and would go with a cute little summer dress for a summer afternoon tea.



This one is my favourite!! This would go awesomely with the dress I plan to make for my friend's wedding. I think I might actually buy it...


So what's your favourite? If you wore hats, what would you wear?? Go here, find your favourite hat and let us know! And if you liked any of the cuties above, they're all in my etsy favs to the right here.

Oh, and to my friend, if she ends up reading this before Saturday night - oops! Hope you like it too!!
Labels: , , , , , edit post
2 Responses
  1. The hat you got your friend is awwwwwwwwwww amazing!!!!!!!!! your a good friend lol thats my fav 1 as i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvve red!!!! i would love to wear hats!!


  2. Alysha Says:

    Haha! Ta ;o) It is awesome, isn't it?? I immediately loved it too!


Post a Comment