<------------------------
This made me laugh - when a regular sized sewing machine just isn't big enough. Good ol' 50s advertising.
This weekend I will be slightly MIA as I will be hunting down the materials I am hoping to use for my formal dress entry and also, before I forget, my dress I am going to wear to my friend's wedding in September insha allah. Golly gosh I am going to be so smacked for time!

So moving on from random made-up idioms, I have decided on black, white and purple. When I have my colour scanner going, I'll scan the design in technicolour so y'all can take a peak.

What is it with me and random talk today?

Anyways, that's what I'll be doing this weekend so I may not get around to posting anything.

So until next time!

Just threw this one in cos I thought is was purty...
0 Responses

Post a Comment