No pics today, sorry, but I managed to get the middle part sewn together today after much pinning and fiddling. I've just realised how amazingly cherry the red is and was like "oh well, at least it's bright!!"

I'm thinking tomorrow I'll possibly get a little more done, maybe sew the top together. This has taken me a little bit to get going mostly due to logistics. There are so many bits to sew together and I didn't want to sew anything together only to unpick it to add something else. As I said, logistics.

Anyways, I'm hoping that the extra bits of black and white will break up the red and not make it look too much like a costume from an eistedfodd piece. Here's to hoping...
0 Responses

Post a Comment