Alright, I'll admit, these aren't the best pics but if I put the flash on I lost the white and ivory example.


I made a little trip to the Spotlight store in Queanbeyan today and grabbed an armful (my hubby's armful) of material rolls and got some sample cards made up. On the suggestion of a reader, mz, I'm thinking black and white with a little bit of red or purple. I grabbed a few other colours incase I decide to make 2 dresses.


A black silk, red icon satin and plain satin delux teal


A polyester shantung purple, satin delux ivory, fantasy charneuse brown and a dancetime satin white


I'll be waiting to see what the vote is on the dress designs is. If you haven't voted yet, please do! Just click here to go to Abaya Chic - the poll is on the left hand side of the blog.
0 Responses

Post a Comment