Well my short hiatus turned out to be the perfect cover for the flu. Yech. Haven't finished my rewrites, haven't posted any blogs and am feeling like nasty warmed up. Yech yech yech.

Anywho, while I was house bound and not able to think critically for too long (still am, but this is not exactly critical thinking) I managed to do a bit more on my sister's formal/prom dress. I've attached the bottom of the back straps to the skirt and sewn up the non-zipper side. Now I'll be sending this off to my little sis to see if it fits properly before I finish it off by adding lining and zippers.

So here is the half-way mark.



Hopefully insha allah it'll fit and I won't have to make any major alterations! That material is really nasty to work with at times.

And now I'm going to crawl back into bed...
0 Responses

Post a Comment