I am a notorious sketcher. I love it. I found my school diary from grade 12 and it was about an inch fatter than it should have been due to all the scraps of paper I had sketched on and shoved in the back of it.

Sketching and jotting down clothing ideas has been a small hobby of mine for a while, not taking up too much room in my art diaries but something that I come back to once in a while. Now I try to come up with an idea a day (not hard, given that work is on par with the pace of a snail right now) and while some are a little cooky, others are workable. Here are a few of my recent ideas...




This one I've already made - it was a design for a party.


Forget the pants - this one is for the jacket. I really want to make this one cos I love the colours.

And now I really must get back to sketching - I mean, work...




2 Responses
  1. Jana Says:

    Love the concept of the first dress; look forward to seeing more of your designs!


  2. Alysha Says:

    Thanks Jana! Just checked out your blog - masha allah, awesome!


Post a Comment